Digital Marketing is a dynamic industry that necessitates us to keep up with the changes that occur as it develops. Here are some critical marketing data to assist you make better judgments.
- 93% of online interactions start with search engines. This shows how important it is to set up a proper SEO because to increase your ranking on Google search. Ranking yourself high on search engines is one of the best ways of advertising.
- 72% of online marketers state that high-quality content is the most efficient part of SEO tactics. Just to post things is not enough, you have to think about the quality of the content you’re posting. The better the content is and the more it is relevant to the audience, the more trust you build with your potential customers.
- Google gets more than 77,000 searched every second. This means there are 2 trillion searches per year. This also suggests that Google is one of the best and profitable search engines.
- On average, the open rate for welcome emails is 82%. This can tell you a lot about the success of your campaign. Your email is tightly related to your CTR and click-through rate. Therefore, the more opportunities to subscribe and read your emails, the more you engage with the public which increases your sale rate.
- Personalized emails deliver transactional rates that are up to 6 times higher than non-personalized emails. This is also a good way to establish trust between you and your client, which will also help to increase your sales.